Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cadawinonan

Why am I here in the Philippines right now? It's not for vacation, but for work. I am here to document the work done by "Hands Across the Sea" a charitable organization that helps the children in one area of Dumaguete City - Cadawinonan. I have been hanging around the local elementary school taking pictures of the activities, taking portraits of the children, and documenting the good deeds of this organization. I also spend quite a lot of time in the neighborhood of Cadawinonan, where the children live. Here are some pics I took while walking around the area this afternoon... the Philippino have no fear of the camera, they love posing for pictures, they even beg for it. It makes my job very pleasant...
(P.S. - Jenn, that doggy picture is just for you!) - Gaston








No comments: