Thursday, December 3, 2009

Public Displays of Christianty

I wanted to post pics from the crazy student carnival I attended yesterday, but I did not have time this morning to sort through 1000+ pictures, before I leave in about 30 minutes to climb a mountain in a local national park. I'm taking today "off", since I'll be working on the week-end.

So in the meantime, here are more pictures about the very very public religiosity of the Philippino. When my mother told me as a child that Jesus is everywhere, she probably was talking about the Philippines. I've never seen anywhere else in the world where religion creeps into every minute of life, and into every frame that your eye sees. So, enjoy the pics, please comment (I like that!), and look for the carnival pictures over the week-end. - Gaston






No comments: